Monday 20 July 2009

Why do the Christians always run away when things get difficult?

Assalaamu alaykum all,

Been a while since last posted, still doing our research into Yemen, still keeping up with preparations to go but in the mean time doing a little Da'wah work and thought would share an observation with you all.

Why do Christian missionaries run away when you ask them difficult questions?

They come up to us all the time on the Da'wah stall, they claim they are upon the truth, bring forth all sorts of 'proofs' but as soon as you show them the falsehood of the bible, its many flaws and contradictions they panic and run.

The best they can come up with is silly arguments, well your Quran must have contradictions also but I have challenged dozens of them to bring me some proof of the Quran having flaws and contradictions and not one has ever come back, all have failed, every single one. I even tell them, bring me one, just one contradiction and I promise I will leave Islam, I am that certain there isn't even one.

Over 20 more, whom I have given a Quran translation to, challenging them to find a flaw or contradiction and if cannot find it then accept admit it is from Allah, never once have they come back or come back to me even though it is always accompanied with my E-mail and telephone number.

I mean its a simple challenge isn't it? If the creator does not lie, does not make mistakes then his word, his book is without flaw or contradiction so bring your proof o christians if you are truthful or otherwise prepare to be challenged.

But when challenged, they run away, or sometimes when you start to get through using ration to one of these misguided people then the elder of the group comes up and pulls them away but if the 'truth' of christianity was so good and clear surely it should defeat the arguments of Islam everytime?

No, the truth always smashes falsehood and everytime the truth of Islam destroys the false arguments of the Christians and they run away and retreat to blind faith, not faith based upon rational contemplation like the Muslims.

Assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdillah

No comments: