Sunday 20 December 2009

A picture and an update...

Assalaamu Alaykum everyone,

Sorry been so long getting my blog updated but been uber busy lately with the Da'wah and everything else.

Also had a little illness and a few personal issues but alhamdulillah everything ok.

Right so what is happening?

Well the Da'wah is getting better in my local city, we now have two, sometimes three Dawah stalls in the city centre on Saturdays, and one at least most of the rest of the week.

Quite frankly the other brothers are better at it than us, so got lots to learn from them inshallah. They are also running new muslim classes in one of the local masaajid so when we get a Shahadah we just take them to someone else and know they will be taken care of inshallah.

Tesol course is going well mashallah, it is very hard though as a word of warning for those planning on this course for next year but it is meant to be hard as a Cambridge certified TESOL course is a passport to jobs all over the world Inshallah.

But lots of note taking, two or three hours reading every week, as well as learning all the grammar they no longer teach you in school anymore and on top of that... assignments!

I've done a bit more teaching practice, and although I am a bag of nerves in my head, apparently I come across very calm and gentle and everyone including the other students and teachers say I get things across very well.

Finally here is a picture i lifted from a bnp supporting website... I really liked it. lol.

OK I am leaving the UK, there is a war on and its not allowed to stop here but doesn't mean I cant like the fact the Da'wah is going well and the kuffar are losing not just on the battlefields of Afghanistan but the battlefields in the hearts and minds of the British public.

Assalaamu alaykum,

Abu Abillah


1 comment:

Abu Khalid said...

Salaam,
Brother why did you stop blogging? I loved this website. May Allah make you successful in your hijrah.